The Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster has been formed, under the umbrella of the UK Cyber Security Forum, by a number of cybersecurity-focused businesses in the Yorkshire region.
The aims of the cluster are two-fold:
- To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to share ideas and best practice, encouraging collaboration and identifying partnership opportunities so that small cybersecurity specialist businesses in Yorkshire can find new ways to grow.
- To support the British Government’s commitment to Cyber Security (and UK Government’s Cyber Security Strategy) by building cyber security knowledge, skills and capabilities in the Region, to make businesses more resilient to cyber attacks and the Yorkshire region one of the most secure places in the world to do business.
The visions of the cluster:
- Make the best use of Yorkshire talent & skills.
- Provide members with reputational and financial benefits.
- Make Yorkshire more Cyber Resilient and reducing the impact of cybercrime on the region.